Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Goals for 2011

Yeah, we're almost halfway through 2011, but I never did get around to making a list of goals... Maybe because I'm afraid of not achieving them, maybe because I've been unbelievably successful at procrastinating, or maybe because the thought of writing down goals is just so... cliche.

Whatever the reason, I've decided to post my goals here for all to see so that maybe, juuust mayyyybe, I'll feel the pressure of knowing anyone can see them and that might light a fire under my ass.

Without further ado...

MY 5 GOALS FOR 2011:

1.) Come up with 10 great loglines.

2.) Choose just 3 and create full outlines for each.

3.) Finish 1 draft, polish, and rewrite.

4.) Start the novel I wish I'd already finished.

5.) Query anyone and everyone with my newly finished, hotter than fire spec.

And there you have it. As each goal is checked off, I'll update the many followers I will hopefully have by then.

P.S. I reserve the right to alter those goals as I see fit :P

No comments:

Post a Comment